Work areas - practical experience
Following areas may be mentioned:
Tools are fx.:
- Architecture - UML realization of usecases in appropriate technology
- Security solutions - SSO - portal
- Digital Signatur solutions
- Application development in different technologies
- Integration - making work processes effective - web services - SOA/WLI
Here is practiced, what is being preached. Through my work, examples and my websites.
- J2EE/JaveEE/C++ (www.j2ee.dk)
- Frameworks - Spring/Struts/Hibernate/.. (www.hibernate.dk)
- OpenSource ressources - XDoclet/Middlegen/ANT/Maven/Eclipse/..
- Application servers (BEA Weblogic/Websphere)
- Network protocols (TCP/IP/UDP/socket/datagram/multicasting)
- OOD and pattern-driven development (www.designpatterns.dk)
- Projectmodel and methods (www.usecase.dk)
- Cryptography and security framework (www.cryptography.dk)
- Database (Oracle/LDAP)
Long education and hard experience.
Have programmed at all levels - from microchip
to large systems. And I document things!